1. Books and paintings not to be mounted temporarily should not be folded and stacked at random, otherwise they will be broken from the fold after a long time of storage, or black creases will be left at the fold, which will affect the beauty after mounting. If you want to enjoy it temporarily, you can't nail it on the wall or paste it on the wall, otherwise it will damage the painting and calligraphy directly. The correct way to preserve the pictures and books is as follows: you can put a layer of rice paper or leather paper under the pictures, roll them up on the paper roll, pack them with white paper or plastic film, and put them in the painting box or bookcase.
2. Calligraphy and painting should be properly preserved after mounting. The storage place should first consider moisture-proof, moth proof, rat proof, mildew proof, stain proof, etc. Each painting and calligraphy can be put into a plastic bag or cloth bag, or wrapped in white paper. When storing, it should be placed horizontally instead of vertically, and no heavy object should be placed on the top of the painting to make the painting and calligraphy pressed. If possible, the painting box can be prepared according to the specifications of calligraphy and painting, and some camphor and moisture absorption agent can be put in the box.
3. The mounting of calligraphy and painting should not be rolled too tightly or too loose, and should not be rolled backwards. If it is rolled too tightly, there will be an indentation between the center of the painting and the edge material on both sides of the sky and the sky, which will affect the beauty of the painting and calligraphy, and may cause the deformation or falling off of the mounting parts. If it is rolled too loose, it is easy to damage the calligraphy and painting. If it is rolled backwards, the calligraphy and painting will have many creases, especially the ancient paintings and calligraphy.
4. Be careful when hanging and displaying calligraphy and painting. When hanging calligraphy and painting, one should hold the painting rope with one hand and hold the unfolded part of the painting with the other hand, and then slowly release it to hang the painting and calligraphy and take down the hairpin.
When displaying calligraphy and painting, one person should pull the painting rope, and the other person should hold the axle head in both hands to unfold the painting and calligraphy. Do not hold the middle part of the painting and calligraphy upward with both hands, otherwise the five fingers will mark the calligraphy and painting. For the paintings and calligraphy works without axle head, they should be clamped with two fingers to make the paintings pass through the fingers. In addition, it should also be noted that calligraphy and painting should not be hung for a long time. After hanging for a period of time, it should be rolled up for collection for a period of time; the paintings and calligraphy that have been stored for a long time should be hung up regularly for ventilation.
5. More attention should be paid to the display of scrolls and albums, because the mounting of them is more complicated than that of other paintings and calligraphy. The hand roll should be placed on a flat desk or table when displayed. It should be noted that there should be no water spots or dirt on the desk surface. The hand roll should not be too long when unfolding. It should be rolled while unfolding. When the album is unfolded, a smooth and burr free bamboo bar can be inserted between the albums to turn pages. The album is generally thick, and the thickness of both sides will be uneven at the beginning of page turning or turning to the next few pages, and the two pages are suspended. At this time, if you do not pay attention to the hanging position in the middle of the format, it is easy to cause fracture.
6. Be more careful to keep the damaged ancient paintings and calligraphy, and do not display them at will if they can't be repaired for a while, so as to prevent them from being damaged again. If it is a broken painting and calligraphy, it is necessary to prevent the loss of scattered pieces, so as not to bring difficulties to the future repair. No matter old or new, as long as the original mounting can still be hung and the painting center has not been damaged, it is generally not urgent to remove the mounting for repair, because once removing the mounting will damage the paper element of the painting and calligraphy once. If the original mounting calligraphy and painting fall off or the painting center is seriously damaged, the mounting should be removed and repaired in time.