1. The works of calligraphers and painters must have a unique personal style, which means that one can know whose work it is without looking at the signature. Of course, this style is based on countless trials and experiences of most experts.
2. Calligraphers and painters strive for excellence while also innovating their works. Even breakthroughs in a certain point by predecessors are a manifestation of innovation. Only artists with an innovative spirit and a sense of excellence can avoid following the crowd, engaging in social activities, and rejecting mediocrity.
3. The work conforms to people's aesthetic psychology, conforms to the aesthetic psychology of contemporary people, neither of which, but also needs to look far into the aesthetic psychology of future people. Even if it does not conform to the aesthetic psychology of one ethnic group, it must also conform to the aesthetic psychology of another ethnic group.
4. The work has high difficulty techniques or its own independent, proficient and reasonable techniques. Wenli Academy believes that the higher the difficulty of a work, the more irreplaceable it is, and the higher its collection value.
5. Calligraphers and painters have a sense of self-examination and introspection, and have a slight reputation. They cannot "view me with me" or "give birth to me with me". Instead, they should jump out of their narrow thinking and circles and view me from historical, cultural, and even diverse perspectives. Standing at a higher angle to enhance oneself, this height even targets the long-term collectible value of calligraphers and painters' works.
6. Calligraphers and painters have noble character, pure soul, and good cultivation. Wenli Painting Academy believes that a work is a reflection of the author's soul, and reaching a certain level of skill is a competition between calligraphy and painting family character and character. The sublimation of art is also the sublimation of personality.
7. It is important for calligraphers and painters to have knowledge, ideas, and solid calligraphy and painting skills. The so-called belly is full of poetic and scholarly energy. Calligraphers and painters are diligent and hardworking, and must have a spirit of continuous progress.
8. Calligraphers and painters should have a devout and infatuated attitude towards art, a style that is no better than others, and even a cynical sharpness and a personality that is almost madly devoted to art. This is an important criterion for judging the potential of a calligrapher and painter.
The exciting content of this article is provided by the acquisition of celebrity calligraphy and painting knowledge. There are also many exciting content on this website, and you can click to enter more content: https://www.jndyt888.com We have dedicated customer service to answer your questions